We understand that you have a lot of expectations to live up to on Valentine’s Day. However, professing your love for your sweetheart – not to mention your mom, kids, and other family members – does not have to be expensive.
That’s why we are offering some special sales prices this Valentine’s Day on our entire collection of Valentine’s Day flower arrangements and Valentine’s Day gifts.
Valentine’s Day Promotions
This year, we have topped ourselves in the value department by including an additional promotion designed to help you get the most for your money this Valentine’s Day.
This promotion deadline is a good reminder to order now! Not only will you be able to take advantage of all of our Valentine’s Day promotions by placing your order with us now, but you will also be able to experience our award-winning luxury on the flower variety and quantity you want for your sweetheart.
Award-Winning Quality, Selection, and Service
As an award-winning Atlanta florist, there are many reasons why we should be your choice this Valentine’s Day:
- Our exclusive Grand Reserve Roses, which are 30% larger than any other roses;
- Our incredible floral design team who has outdone themselves this year with stunning Valentine’s Day flower arrangements;
- Our new line of luxury arrangements that are decadent, unique, and brimming over with all types of flowers;
- Our range of Valentine’s Day gifts, including chocolates, gift baskets, balloons, stuffed animals, greeting cards and more; and
- Our service, which includes custom design orders, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and hand arranged and hand delivered flower arrangements and bouquets.
Although we have ordered more flowers than ever for our busiest day of the year, they are going fast since we have been taking orders for Valentine’s Day since the New Year! You will also want to order now because it will ensure that your flowers and gifts are delivered on Valentine’s Day.
With extra drivers and staff at the ready, we are confident that we will be able to cover all Valentine’s Day orders, but it is always better to be safe than sorry! What are you waiting for?!