There is still time to enjoy National Rose Month with a few days left in the month of June. This is a beautiful celebration as it features one of everyone’s favorite flowers, which grows during this month and throughout the summer season.
Colors of Roses
This is a good time to review what some of the rose colors represent so you can keep this in mind when you give them to others.
- Red: Romantic love
- Yellow: Friendship
- Red & White: Unity
- Pink: Thankfulness
- Orange: Fascination
- Pale Pink: Modesty
- Lavender: Enchantment
- White: Purity/Innocence
Our Rose Collection
Our luxury roses are 30% larger than any other rose variety, offering you the biggest and highest quality roses for your gift or celebration. Many of our roses, rose bouquets, rose arrangements and rose centerpieces are now on sale to help you celebrate National Rose Month.
You can buy anything from a single rose to multiple dozens of roses. You can also design your own custom rose arrangement with the help of our talented floral design team.
In our flower shops here in Atlanta, we have our own favorite rose arrangements. These include:
- English hedge red roses or pink roses
- Hot Pink Fireworks with hot pink roses and tropical foliage
- Starry Eyed Roses and Lilies
- Grand Carnival of Roses, which features roses in multiple colors
- Lux Rose Garden
- Crazy about You is floral art at its best and offers a luxury arrangement
Ways to Celebrate National Rose Month
There are many ways to celebrate national rose month. Consider these ideas:
- Plant a rose bush in your yard or add one to a community garden.
- Send someone roses for a special occasion or as a just because.
- Purchase roses to display in your home or office.
- Visit a rose display at a local garden center, arboretum, or park.