The United National General Assembly created the International Day of Friendship in 2011 as a means of developing friendship between people, countries, and cultures to promote peace and understanding. Each year, this day is celebrated on July 30th alongside Friendship Day.
Besides diversity and understanding, it is a day to show appreciation for the friendships you have no matter where they may be in the world. Here in the United States, it means celebrating our friends nearby as well as those that we may only get to talk to online or by phone.
Here are some great ideas for gifts for the International Day of Friendship to show your love:
- Epic Garden Joy is a unique floral arrangement that contains sunflowers, roses, and lilies in a sophisticated vase.
- Happy Day is full of brightly hued lilies, daisies, asters and roses.
- The Garden Favorites Bouquet has stargazer lilies, gerbera daisies, purple stock and garden roses hand arranged in a ginger glass vase.
- White Roses & Orchids has elegant white garden roses sitting within green cymbidium orchids for a stunning look.
- Nature’s Garden Basket has azalea flowers along with palms and ferns all within a woven handled basket.
- The Thank You Gift Basket is overflowing with goodies like Cashew Roca, chocolate raspberry truffles, chocolate truffle cookies, cheese straws, chocolate wafer cookie, water crackers, mustard, butter toffee pretzels and more along with a cheese knife.
- The Deluxe Orchard Fruit Basket is full of fresh fruit like applies, oranges, kiwi, grapes, pears and more based on the season.
- Thanks a Million is stuffed full of cookies, chocolates, and gourmet cheese.
These are just a few of the examples of the kinds of gifts we have available that would be perfect for the International Day of Friendship. Whether you shop in our Atlanta flower shop or use our online floral and gift store, you’ll find something for every taste and budget. We can ship locally, nationally, and internationally.
So, with July 30th just a few days away, it’s time to order for all those special friends in your life so you let them know just how much they mean to you!