Sometimes you want your loved ones to know you care but going to the store and finding a greeting card that says exactly the right thing may be time-consuming or impossible to locate. That’s when access to an e-card collection is a great solution. It makes it quick and easy to let those you care about know that you are thinking about them.
From birthdays and anniversaries to a sympathy messages and those “just because” moments, e-cards provide a way to send that thought immediately. That’s especially important when you realize you might have forgotten a special date!
Our collection of e-cards provides you with a great way to share a special sentiment. In just a few easy steps and a couple of minutes, your special e-card will be on its way to your loved one.
The first step is to browse from the available e-cards in our e-card gallery. You can click on each one and see the image and sentiment by clicking on the image.
From there, the second step is to fill in a simple form that says when to send the e-card, the email address, and the message. When you are done, you simply click the continue button at the bottom of the page and it is on its way. You even have the option of sending the card to multiple recipients.
If you are still at a loss for what to say, there are some great online sites that help you by providing many short, but effective, messages for different situations or occasions. Here are some examples for different situations:
- It’s your Birthday! Enjoy every moment!
- Hope your birthday is the beginning of a year full of happiness!
- Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young!
- Happy belated Birthday. I remembered, but then I forgot!
- Thank you for all that you do!
- You always know what to do to make me feel special!
- Thank you for being there when I needed you most.
- I was so very sorry to hear of _____’s death.
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss.
- My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- Congratulations to a real winner!
- Congratulations on your new job!
- This calls for a celebration!
- Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!
- Hope you’re back on your feet again soon!
- You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon!
- Happy anniversary to my partner, my lover, my best friend.
- Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
- I loved you the moment I saw you. But not as much as I love you today!
- We are so very sorry about the mix-up. Hope you’ll give us another chance.
- Please accept my sincere apology for…
- How could I be so careless! Please forgive me.
All of these work great on your e-cards. Of course, you can also put your own sentiments! Just send them as often as possible so your loved ones know you are thinking of them!