To ensure everything is perfect for that special someone, who says you have to celebrate Valentine’s Day on Valentine’s Day? You could essentially make the entire week a celebration of love and start celebrating early.
By delivering your Valentine’s Day flowers early in the week, not only will you surprise that loved one, but the rest of the office or neighborhood will be in awe – and maybe slightly jealous – of the early arrivals.
This may, in fact, be a great idea to spread out a special gift – big or small – each day of the week, leading up to Valentine’s Day. Ideas for a week of love could include:
- A stunning Valentine’s Day bouquet or Valentine’s Day flower arrangement;
- A delicious gift basket of gourmet food to share on a picnic;
- A love note, stating what it is that you love about your special someone;
- A delicious homemade dinner or, if you are not a chef, some great takeout for a romantic dinner at home; and
- A day for just the two of you, free of smartphones and other distractions, to focus on each other.
To help you with early delivery of your Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts, we offer same-day hand delivery of our hand-arranged, artistically designed flower arrangements throughout the Atlanta area as well as across the country. We have a whole range of Valentine’s Day gift ideas including:
- Our Grand Reserve Roses in red or many other colors, which are 30 percent larger than any other rose variety and sold exclusively by our Atlanta flower shops;
- A luxury flower arrangement, including anything from 100 roses to a combination of elegant flowers like orchids, roses, hydrangea and lilies;
- Flowering plants and green plants for those that may not like flowers or are allergic to them;
- Balloon bouquets full of love-themed Mylar balloons and regular balloons;
- Adorable stuffed animals themed for Valentine’s Day;
- Delicious chocolates and gourmet food baskets;
- Fresh, seasonal fruit baskets; and
- Greeting cards that profess your love.
Don’t forget that we also offer custom Valentine’s Day flower arrangements. That means you can come into any of our Atlanta flower shop locations and work directly with our floral design teams there to design something personal and special for your loved one.