We also know others that have experienced the same thing.
That’s when it’s nice to take the time and treat others we care about and maybe even ourselves to a little flower therapy.
At Carithers Flowers, we are so happy that our flowers can have that kind of effect on others. It makes us feel as though we are really helping others.
To give you some ideas of the type of get well flowers, plants, and gifts we offer, we thought we would share a few prescriptions here with you:
- Wishes and Blessings Bouquet is full of yellow and white flowers, including garden roses and hydrangea, in a European glass vase.
- The Get Well Soon Bouquet comes with a “Get Well Soon” Mylar balloon. The flower arrangement consists of yellow lilies, roses, and alstromeria in a glass vase.
- Thinking of You is a bouquet of daisies and lilies that also comes with a “Get Well Soon” Mylar balloon.
Along with flowers, we have some pretty great get well gifts that are still from Nature’s best selection:
- The Living Plant Garden comes with a Mylar balloon and consists of many types of green and blooming plants.
- The Pink Inspiration Dish Garden includes seasonal blooming plants, such as cylcomen, azalea, or kalanchoe. The garden also contains a peace lily and fittonia.
- The Classic Fruit Basket has many seasonal fresh fruits that offer a wonderful taste not to mention some great health benefits.
You can order these gifts online, by phone, or in our Atlanta flower shop.
We deliver to businesses, homes, and even hospitals throughout Atlanta and across the country. Contact us today to help your loved ones get on the mend faster!