August brings National Smile Week, which is a great opportunity to focus on making others happy and watching their faces light up with a huge grin or flash of those pearly whites.
While spending time with others is a great way to bring the smiles, we’ve also been there when many flower arrangements and bouquets have been delivered and can truly say that the smiles are out in force.
To get you in the spirit of National Smile Week, consider these beautiful floral gift ideas:
• The Love Story Bouquet features Ecuadorian roses, wild tea roses, gerbera, garden hydrangea, ranunculus and lisianthus. The colors include purple, lavender, and cabernet tucked into a leaf-wrapped cylinder vase.
• Rhapsody Showcase is a stunner with miniature calla lilies, cymbidium orchids, roses and hydrangea arranged in beautiful vase.
• The You’re All That Bouquet contains tangerine and princess roses, hot pink gerbera daisies, and hydrangea displayed in a glass vase.
• Grand Glamour offers clouds of pink carnations and roses along with sprays of white phalaenopsis orchids.
• The Atlanta Sunflower Showcase is a stunning display of wax flower and field asters as well as sunflowers in a glass vase.
• The Southern Charm Garden Bouquet offers hydrangea, white roses, and calla lilies. It’s for local deliveries only.
Many of these flower arrangements are now on sale while supplies last.
All of these floral selections are available by ordering by phone, in our Atlanta flower shop, or on our website. Order now to bring a smile to any one of those faces in your life!
Don’t forget that we also have green and blooming plants, balloons, gift baskets and special seasonal gifts that are also sure to make that special someone break into a smile.