With just a few weeks to go, one of our biggest holidays of the year is nearly here. For florists like us, we become inundated with orders for Valentine’s Day roses, flower arrangements, bouquets, and special gifts, and we love it!
That’s because we know we are creating gifts that are all about love, and it’s special to be a part of that magic.
This year, we have even more beautiful gifts available for Valentine’s Day in our Atlanta flower shops and through our website. Check out these gorgeous ways to say, “I Love You”:
• The Love Story Bouquet includes our premium Ecuadorian roses, ranunculus, lisianthus, gerbera daisies and garden hydrangea in a leaf-wrapped cylinder vase.
• Wild at Heart delivers 48 long-stem roses that will absolutely stun your recipient. These roses are hand arranged in a leaf-wrapped vase.
• The Grand Romantic features red Ecuadorian roses, a phalaenopsis orchid spray, and garden hydrangea in a keepsake glass vase.
• It’s not just red roses that you can send your loved one on Valentine’s Day. These Hot Pink Roses are one of our favorites. They’ve also been featured in Floral Trends National Magazine for their luxurious petal counts and longer life.
• The Love Note Bouquet has Ecuadorian roses, full-bloom hydrangea, lisianthus and garden flowers that include lavender, ranunculus, and gerbera daisies all contained in a glass cube vase.
• Sweet Medley of Roses has Ecuadorian hot pink and red roses along with English garden tea roses and full-bloom hydrangea in a leaf-wrapped glass cylinder vase.
• Red Hot Romance has antique hydrangea, spray roses, roses, hypericum, gerbera daisies and more.
Many of our Valentine’s Day flower arrangements are on sale already to provide greater value and encourage you to order early by phone, in store, or online.
We want to make sure that all of our customers get exactly what they want and are able to pick their preferred delivery time whether it is for hand delivery here in the Atlanta area or you work with us to get a special Valentine’s Day gift to somewhere else in the U.S.