As if the first half of March wasn’t special enough, now there are even more days to celebrate during the second half of the month. First up is St. Patrick’s Day on Friday, March 17th followed by the first day of spring and International Earth Day on March 20th.
All three of these days will be that much better with flowers and plants in your life plus those that you gift to those special people in your life.
Check out these great spring celebration ideas from our spring collection:
• Dutch Farm-Fresh Tulips in Vase offers a little bit of Holland for your spring celebration with a range of bright spring colors.
• Head Over Heals brings shades of pink, red, and hot pink together to create a stunning spring bouquet of roses, stock, spray roses, Dutch tulips, gerbera daisies and hydrangea in a lily grass lined vase.
• The Candy Tulips Bouquet showcases an array of bright tulips bunched into three groups.
• Rhapsody Showcase displays roses, cymbidium orchids, miniature calla lilies, hydrangea and more in a clustered bouquet floral design.
• The Pink Hydrangea Garden comes in a black container and provides a special floral gift that can be replanted outside for years of beauty to come.
St. Patrick’s Day involves the color green, so here are two great green-themed flower arrangements that are sure to represent this special Irish celebration:
• Orchid Botanica offers green cymbidium orchids, roses, white field fillers, and eucalyptus in a leaf-lined cube vase.
• White Roses & Orchids combines white garden roses with green cymbidium orchids for a breathtaking display.
Be sure to call, visit our Atlanta flower shop, or order online now while we also have some spring promotions available while supplies last! Don’t forget that Easter is also around the corner so you will want to also place your order for everything from Easter centerpieces to delicious Easter baskets.