Memorial Day is Monday, May 29th but typically the entire weekend leading up to it includes many events geared toward remembering and recognizing all those we have lost in wars and conflicts that so bravely fought for our freedom. There are numerous events in the Atlanta area for Memorial Day, including a parade and many graveside services.
You may also be doing your own remembrance day event at a graveside at a fallen loved one. It’s a time to remember these loved ones with fondness and share memories about their lives.
We have many patriotic flower arrangements and wreaths that are a respectful way to honor those on Memorial Day:
• Sincere Sympathy Basket includes mini carnations, red roses, gladioli and more in a choice of three sizes.
• The American Patriot Standing Spray includes football mums, gladioli, delphiniums, roses and carnations in patriotic colors.
• The Light in Your Honor is an array of white flowers that are a respectful and elegant way to remember the loss of loved ones over Memorial Day.
• The American Patriot Sympathy Basket offers a patriotic mix of colors and flowers like mums, carnations, and gladioli along with accent flowers and greenery.
• The American Patriot Sympathy Vase has roses, lilies, and carnations in a sympathy vase.
• You can also work with our floral design team at our Atlanta flower shop for custom Memorial Day flower arrangements, baskets, bouquets, wreaths, and sprays.
You can order these through our Atlanta flower shop or website. We do deliver locally to cemeteries and residences or you can pick up your orders in our Atlanta florist locations.