Beyond the 4th of July celebrations, this month is more than likely full of other occasions like birthdays and anniversaries.
There are also special days that take place each July and offer a way to focus on positive things, celebrations, and the care and love you have for others.
Not only does it make them feel good to know that you are celebrating them, but you also get joy out of giving something and showing your love for someone else.
In July, there are many special occasion days to enjoy:
- July 24 is Cousin’s Day and Parents’ Day
- July 26 is Aunt and Uncle Day
- July 30 is Father-in-Law Day
All of these special days are family-oriented and provide a way to focus on building these unique relationships that add to your life in the form of mentors and protectors.
One way you can show your love and appreciation for these special people is with flower arrangements and bouquets.
During July, summer flowers are at their peak and make a bright and bold way to make a statement. Here are some great examples of what we offer through our Atlanta flower shop and our online flower shop:
- Epic Garden Joy offers sunflowers, roses, and lilies in a glass vase, showcasing the best of what summer has to offer.
- The Desktop Cottage Garden Bouquet has lavender roses and sunflowers along with seasonal accents in a leaf-lined cylinder vase.
- The Desktop Surprise Bunch Vase is filled with roses, lilies, and other cheerful summer flowers.
- The You’re a Star flower arrangement has yellow Asiatic lilies and numerous other varieties that create a bright and sunny floral display.
- The Wishes and Blessings Bouquet is a mix of white and yellow flowers, including garden roses and hydrangea.
- Elegant Celebrations has white roses, full-bloom hydrangea and lisianthus in a glass vase.
- The Exotic Phaleonopsis Orchid with Bromeliad offers a phaleonopsis orchid wit ha blooming bromeliad plant in a container. You can choose from a purple or white orchid plant.
- White Roses and Orchids offers green cymbidium orchids mixed with white garden roses.
Many more styles and designs are available or you can purchase loose flowers to create your own floral gift. We also can work directly with you on a custom flower arrangement. Just make an appointment today!