One of the last special days in the month of July is the international day of friendship on July 30th. This is a day that celebrates the fact that you can have friends all over the globe that have enriched your life and added a positive dimension to it.
We offer a way to send your thanks to all those special people on that day with a gift of flowers. Here are some beautiful ways to celebrate your friendship no matter where in the world they are:
• Epic Garden Joy is full of bright colors and a variety of flowers like roses, sunflowers, and lilies delivered in a glass vase.
• Blooms of Buckhead is a flower arrangement that offers a little bit of Atlanta in a vase with full-bloom hydrangea, orchids, and garden roses along with southern ivy and smooth river stones.
• The Colorburst Bouquet has Asiatic lilies, roses, tulips and southern hydrangea arranged in a glass vase.
• The Hydrangea and Orchids Modern Cube Arrangement features white hydrangea, yellow cymbidium orchids, and willow in a European design.
• Elegant Celebrations is a unique floral arrangement filled with garden roses, full-bloom hydrangea, and lisianthis.
• The Exotic Phaleonopsis Orchid with Bromeliad brings two blooming plants together in either purple or white.
We do deliver throughout the Atlanta area, the country, and the world. With international deliveries, we cannot offer same day delivery but only guarantee delivery dates for orders that have been received three business days in advance. International deliveries are only taken by phone or in our Atlanta flower shop but not online.