Coming up is prom season so this is the time to start planning for prom flowers, prom boutonnieres, and prom corsages. We have a wide selection of prom flowers to choose from, or you can create you own custom prom corsage and matching custom prom boutonniere.
When you are getting ready to decide what type of prom flowers to get, consider the following factors:
- What color is your dress? You don’t want to pick the same color for your flowers because no one will be able to see it, especially if it’s pinned to your prom gown. Instead, go with a complementary color that adds to your look.
- What is your budget? There are a lot of costs with attending the prom, so make sure you set a reasonable budget for everything, including your flowers.
- What do you like? Don’t just go with what is trendy. Pick your favorite flower and make sure the style represents what you like, not what your friends like. This is a special moment in your life so make it about you.
To give you an idea of what is possible for prom flowers, check out some examples from our prom flower collection:
- The Fashion Pink Gerbera Daisy Corsage features hot pink gerbera daisies, faux diamond studs, ribbon and a keepsake jeweled wristlet.
- The Dendrobium Orchid and Roses with Rhinestones has purple dendrobium orchids and roses along with rhinestones placed on a faux diamond “rock candy” wristlet.
- The White Sweetheart Rose Corsage is also a wristlet design with white sweetheart roses, sheer ribbon, and floral greenery.
To show you a bit more of the diversity, here are three prom boutonnieres that also have matching prom corsages:
- The Spring Yellow Alstromeria Lily Boutonniere offers a bright display for prom.
- The Lavender Lisianthis Boutonniere is a unique floral display with a gold wire stem wrap.
- The Classic White Rose Boutonniere offers a traditional look for prom.