Everyone deserves something nice whether it is a kind word or a special gift. Random Act of Kindness Day is celebrated every February 17th with that idea in mind. If you see someone that could use a smile or a pick-me-up, this is the day to do it. Of course, any day is a good time to practice kindness, but this special day was designed to get more people to stop and think of others whether they know them or it’s someone they pass on the street.
Some ideas for Random Act of Kindness Day include:
- Telling someone else how great they look or how much they mean to you.
- Helping a stranger with their packages or getting them across the street.
- Gifting the person behind you in line with a free cup of coffee or special treat when you pick up your own morning drink.
- Offering to help someone who looks like they are in need.
- Just saying hello to more people and smiling at them all day.
Of course, flowers are always going to be our favorite answer for Random Act of Kindness Day. Whether it is a bouquet or flower arrangement, we have some great products that you can share with one or more people on this special day:
- We have a Thank You flower collection that features a range of styles, colors, and designs to fit your preference and budget. Many even include spring flowers, which are just starting to arrive at our Atlanta flower shop.
- There are also numerous bestsellers that make it easy to select because you get an idea of what is trending and popular among our customers.
- You can create a custom flower arrangement or purchase your own bulk flowers to make your own bouquets to hand out to friends and even strangers.
- Check out our selection of special pricing on some promotional flower arrangements we are now offering while supplies last. Check our website and Atlanta flower shop for the selection.
Remember that we can hand deliver these special gifts for Random Act of Kindness Day or you can come into our Atlanta flower shop so you can hand them out and enjoy their smiles of appreciation.