June has many special occasions that are already most likely on your appointment calendar like Father’s Day. However, there are other special days in the month that you may not know about but would like to celebrate.
National Gardening Exercise Day
First, there is National Gardening Exercise Day on June 6th. This day is dedicated to increasing awareness about the health benefits of gardening. It’s a perfect opportunity to see about getting involved in a local community garden in your area of Atlanta or starting your own.
Even if you can’t get directly involved in some type of gardening activity, you can celebrate the special day with some summer flowers that have just arrived in our Atlanta flower shop. Here are some special garden delights for this special day:
- Extraordinary Red Rose Spectacular contains 48 Ecuadorian red roses along with cymbidium orchids arranged in a birch-lined cube. It stands over two feet tall!
- Elegant Nature’s Harmony Bouquet features a leaf-lined vase and dangling foliage that showcases white hydrangea, green roses and carnations, red hypericum, sword fern, eucalyptus, blupleurum and amaranthus.
- Garden Veranda features a Southern style garden floral design with fresh-cut hydrangea, skyline and coral roses, stargazer lilies, lisianthus, field fillers and willow.
Best Friends Day
The other special day is Best Friends Day on June 8th. This is a day to tell that BFF just how much you value their friendship. We have a number of sweet flower arrangements that can help you offer that sentiment. Here are some ideas:
- Grand Glamour is an extraordinary display of pink carnations and roses along with white phalaenopsis orchids.
- You’re All That has hydrangea, tangerine and princess roses, and hot pink gerbera in a glass vase.
- Red Hot is a European floral design with antique hydrangea, roses, spray roses, gerbera daisies and hypericum in various shades of red.
These examples and many more are available for these special days or you can opt for a custom bouquet or custom flower arrangement to gift a loved one on one or both of these special days in June.
Remember that you can order by calling, visiting our Atlanta flower shop, or using our online order form from our website. We hand deliver all gifts and also offer same-day delivery options.